Chilli and Rosemary Kangaroo
4 Kangaroo Fillets 150g
Fresh sprig of rosemary
5 large red chillies
150g olive oil
Roasted root vegetables to serve
1) Marinate Kangaroo fillets with the chilli, rosemary and olive oil and leave over night.
2) Pan fry the Kangaroo fillets in a little olive oil for approx 3 minutes each side.
3) Place the fillets onto a tray and place into a preheated oven at 200’C for 10 minutes.
4) Take the kangaroo fillets out of the oven and let it rest for a further 5 minutes.
5) Slice the kangaroo fillets and serve with roasted root vegetables.